Full course description
With targeted job descriptions, and competency based interviewing you will learn to attract and select the best talent to build and grow a team.
Course is offered LIVE via Zoom and is not Self-Paced
Live Session Date:
All Supervisory Academy Live Sessions will take place on a Tuesday or Thursday from 10:00am - 12:00pm PT.
The session will be LIVE, which means you will be on zoom with the instructor and the community between 10:00am - 12:00pm PT on the Live Session date (shown above).
Mark your calendar for this, you will not be sent a calendar invitation, we are holding you accountable for your own time management, calendar, and meeting the expectations.
When the course opens in Canvas (first of the month of the Live Session date), you will receive an email from Canvas with a link to log in.
The course will be available from the 1st of the month, through the last day of the month surrounding the live session. For example, in October, Live Sessions on October 12th and October 14th, both courses will open on October 1st and close on October 31st.
As a Supervisory Academy participant there are a few expectations (all of which will be reviewed in the Learner Training on September 21st from 2:30pm-4:00pm):
- Complete the Mini360 twice per fiscal year. (For more information, review the Mini360 Instructions here, in the Participant Training, or in Canvas once your course begins)
- Complete the Pulse Survey once per quarter. (For more information, review the Pulse Survey Instructions in here, in the Participant Training, or in Canvas once your course begins.)
- Complete any and all pre and post work surrounding the Live Session.
- Attend the full Live Session.
- Complete the Feedback Survey anytime after the Live Session.
- You will have one month to complete this course once it opens. For example, in October, the course will open on October 1st. You will have until October 31st to complete all course requirements.
To register for the Participant Training on September 21st from 2:30pm - 4:00pm:
If you can't make it, please register to receive the recording.
Of note this is a Stanford University Staff course. If you are not a Stanford University Staff member, you will not receive credit for this course.