Full course description
Listening and delivering timely feedback are essential leadership skills. Learn to utilize specific tools and processes to become an active listener. With the information shared, discover how to deliver effective feedback, increase your skills as a leader and improve opportunities for team success.
The course is offered LIVE via Zoom and is not Self-Paced.
Live Session Date:
October 11th, 2022 from 10am – 12pm
Mark your calendar for this, as you will not be sent a calendar invitation.
When the course opens in Canvas (first of the month of the Live Session date), you will receive an email from Canvas with a link to log in.
The course will be available from the 1st of the month, through the last day of the month surrounding the live session. For example, in October, Live Sessions on October 11th and October 13th, both courses will open on October 1st and close on October 31st.
As a Supervisory Academy participant there are a few expectations:
- Complete your StrengthsFinder assessment before your first session.
- Complete the Pulse Survey once per quarter. (For more information, review the Pulse Survey Instructions in LearnMed.)
- Complete all pre- and post-work surrounding the Live Session.
- Attend the full Live Session.
- Complete the Feedback Survey any time after the Live Session.
Of note, this is a Stanford University Staff course. If you are not a Stanford University Staff member, you will not receive credit for this course.