Best Practices: Wellness + Mindfulness (MHRG-5027)
Time limit: 31 days
Full course description
During the pandemic, we faced a wave of fatigue that cut across our work and personal lives. During this workshop, we focus on tools to sustain energy and well-being amidst uncertainty in all areas of life.
The course is offered LIVE via Zoom and is not Self-Paced.
Live Session Date:
July 13th, 2023 from 10am – 12pm
Mark your calendar for this, as you will not be sent a calendar invitation.
When the course opens in Canvas (the first of the month of the Live Session date), you will receive an email from Canvas with a link to log in.
The course will be available from the 1st of the month, through the last day of the month surrounding the live session. For example, in October, Live Sessions on October 11th and October 13th, both courses will open on October 1st and close on October 31st.
As a Supervisory Academy participant there are a few expectations:
- Complete your StrengthsFinder assessment before your first session.
- Complete the Pulse Survey once per quarter. (For more information, review the Pulse Survey Instructions in LearnMed.)
- Complete all pre- and post-work surrounding the Live Session.
- Attend the full Live Session.
- Complete the Feedback Survey any time after the Live Session.
Of note, this is a Stanford University Staff course. If you are not a Stanford University Staff member, you will not receive credit for this course.