Full course description
Course open to all faculty, fellows/residents, staff working on clinical research projects at Stanford.
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Understand whatdocuments are and the laws and guidelines that govern their content
- Differentiate between the different types ofdocuments and recognize the different common definitions.
- Be able to follow best practices for creating and maintaining yourdocuments.
- Identify the elements monitors and auditors look for when reviewing yours documents.).
Speaker: Maya Berdichesky, DMD, Quality and Compliance Manager, Stanford Center for Clinical Research
Certificate Program CORE
Competency: CT Operations
As of Nov 2018, this seminar is now an ON-DEMAND/ self-paced course.
There are three components to receive completion.
1) Launch the course
2) Complete the quiz by Mar. 31, 2021
3) Complete the Evaluation by Mar. 31, 2021