Full course description
Course open to all faculty, fellows/residents, staff working on clinical research projects at Stanford.
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Understand whatdocuments are and the laws and guidelines that govern their content
- Differentiate between the different types ofdocuments and recognize the different common definitions.
- Be able to follow best practices for creating and maintaining yours documents.
- Identify the elements monitors and auditors look for when reviewing yours documents.).
Speaker: Maya Berdichesky, DMD, Quality and Compliance Manager, Stanford Center for Clinical Research
Certificate Program CORE
Competency: CT Operations
As of Nov 2018, this seminar is now an ON-DEMAND/ self-paced course.
There are four components to receive completion. Complete these components by Jun. 30, 2021.
1) Launch the course
2) Participate in Discussion
3) Test Your Knowledge (Quiz)
4) Course Evaluation